Finding Your True Self (Kiriban prize for x0007) To the average person, the woods behind Gravely Orphanage were rather silent. Not to Edward. He could hear the birds in the trees, the animals on the ground, and the wind rustling the leaves.Finding Your True Self (Kiriban prize for x0007) by ~KettouRyuujin
Edward sighed as he ambled through the wood, thinking about his life. He was an orphan, like all the other kids at Gravely. It was actually rather nice place, contrary to the media's perception of orphanages. All the staff were kind to him, as his fellow orphans were friendly-well, except for the occasional “rotten apple” (they just couldn't be avoided). Thing was, Edward just couldn’t connect with anyone. He was unable to make any real friendships, and any attempts at adoption failed. His heart just wouldn't open up to anyone, no matter how hard he tried.
201 STYMBTID201 Signs That You May Be Turning Into a Dragon (or Have Already)201 STYMBTID by *Gagtron
1. You like to sleep on the concrete floor because the bed's too soft.
2. You scratch up the screen on your iPhone when you try to use it.
3. You realize fire comes out of your mouth when you're angry.
4. You jokingly ask someone, "Can one simply walk into Mordor?" and they reply, "Well, YOU could."
5. You wake up after a good night's sleep in a hospital because you were "in a coma."
6. You got in trouble because you attacked your friend for touching your bottle cap "collection " when there are more than 10 of each kind.
7. Whenever you see something scaly it turns